How to Kiss Him
- Knowing when to kiss
- Step-by-step instructions
- Tongue etiquette
- Dos and don'ts
A kiss can make or break a moment or even a relationship.
Knowing when to kiss for the first time:
- Break the ice by greeting your date with a kiss on the cheek. When it comes to the time for the "real" kiss you will both be much more relaxed.
- Touch him throughout the evening. Don't hold the touch too long, however. Use your judgment.
- Wait for the moment to present itself. Look for cues from his body language. Is he moving into you?
- Tilt head, close eyes (enhances the sensation of the kiss)
- Kiss him lightly with soft lips and a slightly open mouth. Savor his smell.
- Gently move your whole body toward his, if he is responding, press your chest into his, then your waist and finally move your hips into his.
- Feel his rhythm, match it.
- Gently move the tongue in, exploring the inside of the lips, move in a little more paying attention to his motions and rythms.
- Take turns exploring each others mouths.
- Play with his tongue.
- Do Tease - Be gentle at first. Give him a chance to come after your lips, want your lips. Use all your senses to make love to him with your mouth.
- Do be aware of your oral hygiene. Smell and taste can be the most potent of aphrodisiacs (or turn offs).
- Don't slobber - The amount of moisture should remain the same as your normal state.
- Don't tense up your lips - Allow your lips to relax, not sloppy, but loose.
- Don't press your lips too much into your lover's lips. Squashing your lover's lips is not passionate, it just hurts and makes it difficult for them to respond.
Tips to Make him Swoon: Making it special
- Cherish the bottom lip - Gently suck the lower lip between your lips for a second before you let it go. Even nibble is gently.
- Ear Nibbling - lightly little nibbles, alternating with light sucking of the lobe is a valuable and effective techniques.
- Enhance the senses - Connect your lips to his and then don't move. A kiss that will build your anticipation for everything else as it builds intimacy.
- Use your hands - Hold his face, caress his hair, slide your hand down his back. Each one will enhance the kiss that much more.
- Be Creative - Develop you own special kissing style.
- Don't stick to one thing.
- Explore, enjoy the senses.
- Get into it. He will be able to feel your involvement. Enjoy your senses.
- Allow the tongue to dance with his, teasing it, melding with it, moving together, and apart.
- Let him take the lead once in a while. Allow his tongue to set the tone, follow it and were where it goes.
- Lightly lick his neck, use your soft hot breath to linger over his ear.
- Move your soft lips down his neck to the very sensitive area where the hair line stops.
- Lick and nibble. Use chocolate, honey, mint candy or wine to make your lips taste sweet or pass it between you to share the flavor and enhance the senses.