Sex Toy Tips and Techniques
Sex Toy Tips and Techniques
Welcome to our collection of quality vibrators, massage oils, lubricants, dildos, anal toys, condoms and sensual toys. Because we know that a well-chosen sex toy can transform a person's sex life, we want to help you find the toy that's just right for you.
If you're new to sex toys, take a minute to discover the many reasons why you might like to add one to your sexual repertoire:
How we choose our sex toysThough many sex toys look the same, you can't always tell quality from appearances -- or from a price tag. That's why every product we sell has been tested by someone on our staff. With over 20 years of experience using and reviewing toys, you can rest assured that we're choosing toys that are more than just a pretty package -- they have features that can enhance women's sexuality. Here's what we consider when selecting a toy:
- We look for high-quality sex toys. Even toys that look exactly alike can differ significantly in terms of quality. We compare products to find the best quality toy within a price range. In general, more expensive toys are usually better-made.
- We make sure they do what they're supposed to. Our waterproof toys are really waterproof; those warming oils really do heat up when you blow on them. We test each product to ensure they function according to the manufacturers' claims -- and if we discover a toy can do something the manufacturers don't mention, we'll tell you that, too.
- We look for unique products. We try to add unique toys to our collection, even if they don't meet our overall quality standards. That way, we can bring you cutting-edge toys with truly interesting capabilities. And we make sure to note all our toys' benefits, as well as any shortcomings, within the product reviews.
Need help making a selection?Selecting a toy can sometimes feel overwhelming, whether you're choosing for yourself or someone else. The following unique Libida features are designed to take away some of the guesswork and make shopping easier:
- Look for "Choose and Use" Tips. Let our experience be your guide. Throughout the store you'll find tips on differentiating between products, determining size, and caring for your toys, as well as other helpful hints designed to help narrow down your choices.
- Browse our Sex Toy Reviews. We've compiled lists of top toy picks, so you can make your decision based on whether something is a Bestseller, a Staff Favorite, great for First Timers, or perfect for Couples Play.
Tips for first timersNew to toys? Try a few of these suggestions to make your first experience memorable!
- Relax. Don't worry about what you should or shouldn't be doing with your toy, or whether you're doing it right. Experiment; try using it all over your body and see what feels good.
- Go solo. Play with your toy alone before introducing it into couples play, this way you learn what feels good and can show your partner.
- Try one toy that does several things. Instead of committing to one type of toy, try a toy that vibrates and is insertable, or one that can be used in a harness and for anal stimulation. You might find that you really like to use your new G-spot vibrator for stimulating your nipples.
- Start small. When buying a toy for insertion, it's better to err on the small side. If it's too big you probably won't play with it, but a toy that's a little too small can still bring hours of enjoyment.
- Use lube. Lubricant makes everything more slippery, and will undoubtedly make any sex toy experience more enjoyable. A toy that feels too big or vibrates too strongly might feel just right with the addition of a little lube.
- Be realistic. A sex toy might not save your marriage, or be a surefire orgasm machine -- but they are a fun way to expand your sexual repertoire and learn more about your body and your pleasure potential.
- If at first you don't succeed… Try again. If one sex toy doesn't thrill you, use that experience to decide what you do want the next time around: different size, stronger vibration, softer material. Testing several different toys is the best way to find what works.
- Use resources. Books and videos can be a great way to learn how to incorporate toys into your sex play.
Our privacy guaranteeIf you're new to sex toys, take a minute to discover the many reasons why you might like to add one to your sexual repertoire:
- We use the most secure online ordering system available.
- We send all packages in plain packaging, using our business name, PriveCo Inc., as the return address.
- We welcome your feedback on all aspects of our service.